WAMPEX 2018 is endorsed by the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum, Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources, the Volta River Authority and the Electricity Company of Ghana in 2016 – this event, has been dubbed the West African Mining Indaba.
Five good reasons to exhibit next year:
- WAMPEX provides access to the largest gathering of mining professional in West Africa. Meet potential clients face to face, build important relationships and grow your brand awareness in a lucrative region.
- Mining investment is making headlines again with countries as diverse as Liberia, Burkina Faso and Guinea attracting new investment and international interest.
- Ghana is the heart of West African mining and WAMPEX 2018 brings together buyers and decision makers from across the region for three days in the country’s capital.
- Attracts over 1,400 qualified professionals from 21 countries – meet face to face, grow your brand and sell direct.
- More than 43 per cent of visitors to WAMPEX have direct purchasing responsibility and more than 40 per cent are influencers in the procurement process.
The Ghana Chamber of Mines will again hold its Annual General Meeting on the third and final day bringing together representatives of the industry as well as partner Chambers of Mines from across the sub-region.
More than 150 delegates attend WAMPOC including government and academia to discuss latest regulations, policies, challenges and opportunities set within a comprehensive information packed 2-day programme.
Or call Senzo Ndlovu on the WAMPEX 2018 client services team +27 (0) 11 783 7250